Friday, July 25, 2008

Accelerated growth

I know its been a while but better late than never. :O) i'm still learning tons. I lead bible study this last Monday and it went extremely well. And last weekend i went to Josh's and Kaila's wedding. I was one of the groomsmen. It was a blast. Work is still kinda frustrating at times. I can't seem to connect with the co workers. But i must remember to keep my eyes on Christ and try and do his will and not get task oriented. I have about 11 working days left before i head home. I have so much excitement inside for the stuff i can bring back home. I feel so much more comfortable talking to people about spiritual matters now and i can see what a difference just one person can make. Please pray that all i learn here wont stay here. This summer has made an impact in my life and will echo till i die. :O) its hard to explain but my eyes and heart seem more open to others. Its all because i made one decision to leave all i've known and was comfortable with and stepped into the unknown and uncomfortable. I went somewhere in which i know no one and didn't really expect anything and all for Christ. Thats what life is about. Always go after Christ with fully extended arms. It is most of the time uncomfortable and hard but is always rewarding and better in the end. Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to do this. You helped mold me into a better person. :O)

1 comment:

Meg said...

It's been a blessing to hear and see how you've grown spiritually this summer. It will be exciting to watch how God will use this summer in your life in the future. Finish stong!